The kinds of non-public personal information we collect about you:
- Information from you on account applications and other forms, such as name, address, social security number, assets, types and amounts of investments, transactions and income;
Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or with others, such as account activity, payment
history, and products and services purchased;
- Information received from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit relationship and credit history;
- Information from other individuals, businesses and agencies, such as demographic, and/or medical information.
Information that we may disclose to non-affiliated third parties:
- We do not sell or disclose your non-public personal information to non-affiliated marketing companies;
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf, or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
All of these companies are contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential and use the information only for the services required and as allowed by applicable law or regulation, and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose information about you to third parties, when it is necessary, in order to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize, or to conduct our operations on your behalf.
- We may be required by law or regulation to disclose information to third parties. Examples include, in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with rules of, or inquiries from, industry regulators.
Safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your non-public personal information:
We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that access to customer information is limited to employees, registered representatives and agents who may need access to it to do their jobs. They are required to respect the confidentiality of all customer information. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and you will be notified if any changes occur.
Jewel Insurance Agency, Inc.
Crown Capital Insurance Agency, LLC.
Crown Capital Insurance Agency of Nevada, Inc
CCIA Insurance Agency of Alabama, LLC.
CCIA Insurance Agency of Oregon, LLC.
CCIA Insurance Agency of Washington, LLC.